To Our Clients, Visitors, Colleagues and Friends
April 5, 2021
Your trust in Affinity Stoneworks has always been and will always be top priority for us. Now, as the COVID-19 Coronavirus evolves, we are responding diligently to help protect the health and safety of the homeowners, families, and businesses we are privileged to serve.
1. CDC Guidelines: We’re fully committed to the guidelines as set out by the CDC per this link, CDC’s COVID-19 Coronavirus Guidelines. Plus, we’re augmenting those guidelines with the following policies and procedures:
2. Welcoming You During Business Hours by Appointment Only: Prior to COVID-19, Affinity never required appointments to visit our showroom/design center during normal business hours. However, in order to support SOCIAL-DISTANCING FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL, we believe it’s necessary to SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS FOR EVERYONE VISITING OUR FACILITY. And although we aren’t a typical retail business with crowds of people at all hours of the day, we are limiting the total number of simultaneous visitors to our design center to four people or two couples. PLEASE CALL or EMAIL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WELL PRIOR to your intended visit.
3. Team Screening: All of our team members, including my husband Carleton and me, are being screened prior to entering our facility each morning. The screening includes passing a temperature check as well as affirming no known or suspected symptoms exist for each team member AND within their household. We have all agreed to self-quarantine should we be unable to meet those standards.
4. Before Doing ANYTHING Else: Whenever any team member, subcontractor, or vendor enters or re-enters our building during the day, they will be required to wash their hands per CDC guidelines.
5. Gloves: For additional peace of mind while exploring our product samples, we will request that all visitors wear nitrile gloves while in our facility. We’ll provide the gloves and they can be disposed of at the exit.
6. Symptoms: Anyone entering our facility without an appointment or who appears to be ill or symptomatic will be asked to reschedule their visit for a later date, or make other arrangements that won’t compromise their or anyone else’s health and safety.
7. Subcontractor Coordination: We will obtain affirmation, in accordance with #1 and #3 above, from all subcontractors on the morning of any day they are scheduled to be in our clients’ homes. Should re-scheduling be necessary, we ask for upfront understanding among all parties. Affinity has more than one qualified subcontractor in each major sector of services, and all in-progress projects are currently proceeding on schedule, but we ARE limited.
8. Design Center: Affinity’s showroom/design center enjoys the fact that its workstation surfaces are natural or engineered stone that are easily cleaned and sanitized, and are second only to stainless steel for their inherent antiviral/antibacterial qualities. Nevertheless, all countertops, workstation surfaces, door handles, keyboards, mice & monitor controls, bathrooms and toilet seats are being cleaned daily with EPA-approved disinfectants.
We will continue to adapt our responses to the COVID-19 Coronavirus as conditions require and update this post accordingly. Meanwhile, please CONTACT US if you have any questions.
Thank you for your understanding and support!